(Last Updated 11/17/20)
If you have a long line waiting outside of your event, scanning tickets is the easiest way to get everyone in the door fast. Read below to learn how.
1. Download the PromoSuite Organizer Mobile App
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/promosuite-organizer/id1493907694
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ksolves.promosuite&hl=en_US
2. Login to Your PromoTix Account
After you've downloaded the app, login to your PromoTix Event Organizer account.
3. Select Your Event by Tapping on it
Tap on the event you would like to scan in tickets for.
4. Tap on the "Check In" tab
5. Tap on the "Scan" Button
Tap on the "Scan" button in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
NOTE: You may need to enable permissions for PromoTix to access your camera and photos.
6. Scan Tickets
To scan a ticket, position your device's camera over the QR code on the attendee's ticket.
- If the ticket is valid, you will see a success message indicating that the ticket has been checked in.
- If the ticket is invalid, you will see an error message indicating that the ticket has not been checked in.
- If the ticket has already been checked in, you will see the date and time that the ticket was checked in previously.
Still Have Questions?