(Last Updated 12/29/21)
Using the PromoTix Ambassador mobile app, you can earn awards by promoting events on social media and tracking your posts in the app.
The PromoTix Ambassador mobile app is currently integrated with the following social media platforms:
1. Connect your social media accounts
In order to track your social media posts, you will need to connect your social media accounts to the PromoTix Ambassador mobile app. If you do not connect an account, you simply won't be able to track your posts for that particular platform.
- While logged in to the PromoTix Ambassador mobile app, tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on the small gear icon.
- Scroll down until you see the "Facebook account URL" and "Instagram account URL" fields.
- Copy and paste your Facebook account URL into the field. TIP: login to your Facebook account using a web browser, view your profile, and then copy the URL.
- Copy and paste your Instagram account URL into the field. TIP: login to your Instagram account using a web browser, view your profile, and then copy the URL.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and then tap on "Save."
To connect your Twitter account:
- Tap on the "Notifications" tab at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the "Connect" button next to the Twitter logo.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to connect your Twitter account.
1. View an active ambassador program that you have joined
Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right hand corner of the screen to open up the drawer. From there, follow these two steps to view an active ambassador program that you have joined:
- Tap on the "Programs" tab.
- Tap on an active ambassador program.
2. Tap on the "Earn awards" button
Scroll down and then tap on the "Earn awards" button.
4. Tap on the "Share a post" button
If your event organizer is offering an award that requires you to share social media posts, you will see a "Share a post" button next to the task. Tap on the button to share your first social media post.
NOTE: there may be multiple awards that require you to share social media posts. Start by scrolling through all of the awards, and then starting working on the award that you would like to earn first.
5. Select a social media platform to post on
Tap on the social media platform that you would like to post on.
6. Create your post from scratch, or select a template
You can tap on the "Social template" dropdown menu to select a preconfigured template that your event organizer has created for you.
Fill out the fields on this screen, and then tap on the share button in the lower right hand corner of the screen.