(Last Updated 12/30/21)
Learn how to upload photos to earn awards on the PromoTix Ambassador mobile app.
IMPORTANT: in order for your event organizer to see where your uploaded photos were taken, you will need to turn on location permissions on your device's camera app.
- iOS 👉 Open your settings app. Tap on "Privacy," and then tap on "Location Services." Tap on "Camera," and then select "While Using the App."
- Android 👉 Open your Camera app, and then navigate to your camera settings. Look for the "Location tag" or "Save location" setting, and then enable it.
1. View an active ambassador program that you have joined
Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right hand corner of the screen to open up the drawer. From there, follow these two steps to view an active ambassador program that you have joined:
- Tap on the "Programs" tab.
- Tap on an active ambassador program.
2. Tap on the "Earn awards" button
Scroll down and then tap on the "Earn awards" button.
3. Tap on the "Upload" button
If your event organizer is offering an award that requires you to upload photos, you will see an "Upload" button next to the task. Tap on the button to upload your first photo.
NOTE: there may be multiple awards that require you to upload photos. Start by scrolling through all of the awards, and then starting working on the award that you would like to earn first.
4. Select either the camera or gallery option
Select the "Camera" option to take photos using your camera, and select the "Gallery" option to upload photos from your gallery. You can upload up to (5) photos at a time from your gallery.
NOTE: once a photo is uploaded it can only be deleted by the event organizer, so double check your photos before you upload them!